2011年6月10日金曜日

・Do transexuals ever feel attracted to their same gender?
It seems that some transgender people are attracted to men, some to women, some to other transgender people, and some to people no matter what  their gender is.

"I Think I Might Be Transexual." Advocates for Youth. Advocates for Youth, 2008. Web. 9 Jun 2011. <http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=731&Itemid=177>.

・What is the most common feature or characteristic of a transexual?
You might see transgender people on TV or movies with a certain manner and characteristics like the way they talk, the way they express things, but that is apparently only a myth. According to http://www.gayfamilysupport.com/, only a very small percentage of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people have stereotypic mannerisms and characteristics.

"Homosexuality Facts and Myths." GayFamilySupport.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Jun 2011. <http://www.gayfamilysupport.com/homosexuality-facts.html>.


・Which country does most transexuals exist?
I was guessing Thailand, but there wasn't any evidencial website about this question.
      

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿