Hi. I am a worker working at Ivy League University, and I take care of the employee department.
I dismissed Jason's suggestion to provide awareness training and an open forum in which colleagues could ask questions, Jason's supervisor refused to help acclimatize his colleagues to his transition. Some of Jason's colleagues distanced themselves from him, and some of his male colleagues expressed discomfort with his use of the men's restroom. While the head of human resources eventually supported Jason's right to use the restroom that corresponds with his gender identity, it remained a source of discomfort for both Jason and his colleagues. Before coming out as transgender, Jason had received no written complaints about his work and there was no indication in his personnel file of poor performance. I e-mailed in correspondence from colleagues charging him of "uselessness" and "incompetence" had been placed in his file.
I think if this transgender is going to disturb other employees, it's necessary to dismiss them.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿