2011年5月12日木曜日

15 Questions

1.What are the differences between transexuals and transvestites?
2.Which country does most transexuals exist?
3.Why would that be?
4.Do transexual people feel that it's necessary to go through surgery to replace their sex organs?
5.Are the majority of people born as transexual, or do they realize that after?
6.How do they find out?
7.When do they come out to parents or relatives?
8.How does the parents feel about their transexual child/children?
9.How does the child/children feel about his or her transexual parents?
10.Do transexual people have more friends from the opposite gender or vise versa?
11.Do transexuals ever feel attracted to their same gender?
12.What would be the biggest problem  transexual people might face in their daily lives?
13.How do they represent themselves as? Their real gender or the opposite?
14.What could influence a transexual person?
15.What is the most common feature or characteristic of a transexual?

5 件のコメント:

  1. These are very interesting questions. Some of them may be difficult to find out, but they are all definitely worth researching. I especially like these three questions:

    8.How does the parents feel about their transexual child/children?
    9.How does the child/children feel about his or her transexual parents?
    10.Do transexual people have more friends from the opposite gender or vise versa?

    These questions help us to see the life of transexuals more from their perspective and the 10th question considers a possible benefit of transexualism--potentially more friends.

    返信削除
  2. 12.What would be the biggest problem transexual people might face in their daily lives?

    I think some people can't accept transecual people because they look very strange and not normal. People likely to avoid those who are different from them.
    Treating like this is big and serious trouble for transexual people.

    返信削除
  3. I'm interested to know the answers of your questions. I don't know much about transaxual people by only watching talents on TV. But they seem to give us interesting affections. So it is good to know about them well.

    返信削除
  4. I bought flowers at a flower shop at the corner of Aoyama Dori and Nishi-Gaien Dori last week and the person working at the shop seemed to be a transexual. It was the first time for me to see a transexual shop keeper in Japan. Actually, it was difficult for me to tell whether the person was a transvestite or a transexual, but the person was a man who was now acting and dressing like a woman. It was interesting because the clothes "she" wore were jeans and a T-shirt, not anything clearly feminine, but "she" had long hair and spoke in a high pitched voice. The shop seems popular and I was happy with the bouquet of flowers "she" prepared for me--shakuyaku and a delicate blue flower. I wonder if the customers of this shop are concerned about the shop keeper's appearance. Although it's not difficult for me to treat her respectfully and like an individual, I couldn't help but think in the back of my mind "Ah, this is a little unusual." It made me wonder about the difficulty for transexuals to find a job where they can fit in. I wonder if many are self employed, like the person at the flower shop.

    返信削除
  5. >>Joseph

    It's really nice episode, and i was truly moved. But i guess her personal information, the head of your posted should not be open, isn't it?

    返信削除